- Hawk HN-350 Load bearing vest, from Load bearing vest Australia
- Latest design with 2 pen pockets
- The HN350 Load Bearing Vest is designed for officers who need multiple utility packets for there equipment usually carried whilst on duty. All with double stitching to ensuring a robust vest for all situations.
- The vest includes a fixed universal radio pouch which is highly adjustable to accommodate larger Bendix/King vintage radios or smaller digital radios.
- There are 3 other separate fixed pockets one measuring 22 x 12 cm, two measuring 12 x 15 cm & one measuring 24 x 6cm which fits a range of tactical torches and multi tools. All pockets have hook & loop fastening
- Microphone tab, or use as a body camera tab
- Shoulder tabs to hang body cameras, mics, small molle pouches
- Key clip
- 2 x Large map style pockets on the front to fit paperwork, spill kits, first aid kits, gloves, caps etc.
- Available in a range of colours - (Contact us)
- Hook and loop panels for badges on the front and rear of vest
- Brand - Load bearing vest Australia
Product image colours may vary slightly, under different light. Some images have been taking with a flash to show the effectiveness of the reflective properties of the 3M tape.
Security & Medic Badge sets are not included - Buy vest badge sets here
Removable ID not included, Buy ID here
Note: Allow approximately 14 to 21 business days for delivery if product not in stock
Contact us for bulk ordering, colours and pricing