- The HN300 Load Bearing Vest is a great design for officers as well as having multiple utility packets for duty equipment it has molle webbing on the rear for attaching your own molle pouches if required. All this with double stitching at the stress points, ensuring a robust vest for all situations.
- The left front of the vest includes a radio attachment which is highly adjustable to accommodate larger Bendix/King vintage radios or smaller digital radios.
- There is a separate pouch next to the radio (2"x1"x4") for a small mobile phone or similar items.
- The left shoulder pouch pocket is ideal for other small items with a D-ring for attaching lanyards or key carabineers.
- The right front of the vest has two (2) utility pockets with Velcro fastening.
- Below the radio attachment, we have added a third multi-purpose utility pouch (5"W x 1"D x 5"H) with a Velcro flap closure.
Price discount from 6 to 20 is the same. Contact us for pricing on 20+ vest
Badge sets are not included - Buy vest badge sets here